All of our service providers are professionally licensed in their field of work. If you have any concerns during your treatment for any reason (room temperature, music volume, depth of pressure, etc.) please let your provider know so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.
In consideration of our staff’s time and availability, it is each guest’s responsibility to notify our front desk 24 hours in advance should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Any cancellation after this time will result in a charge for 50% of the scheduled service. Our staff reserves this time exclusively for you and it creates a hardship for them when it’s too late to have the opportunity to fill that time spot.
A credit card or gift certificate is required to hold your desired reservation. If you book online, you will need to call and provide this information.
All services 60 minutes or more, do require a credit card to hold the time of service, please call 509-457-3388 to leave that information. Our providers reserve this time exclusively for you. A late cancellation (less than 24 hours) or no show will result in a charge of half the service amount. Thank you for understanding.
In order to provide a serene atmosphere, we ask you to turn off your cell phone and please speak softly. We want you to enjoy the full spa experience as well as be respectful to those around you receiving services.
We love children, but we kindly ask that you refrain from bringing them to the spa or salon unless they are receiving services.
Your safety is our priority!
As a spa, we are committed to. . .
• Meeting or exceeding state, local, and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation hygiene.
• Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are sick from engaging with guests or guest areas.
• Training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards.
• Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a treatment/service.
• Allowing guests to forgo accessing communal spaces if requested.
• Always providing clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, sandals, etc. for each service.
As a spa guest, we ask you to commit to. . .
• Refraining from visiting the spa if you have a fever or communicable illness.
• Refraining from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respecting the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa.
• Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning each treatment/service.
• Sharing special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
• For salon services, coming in with freshly shampooed hair.
• Not bringing children or guests with you to your appointment.
Please dress comfortably & bring your bathing suit for wet treatments. Your belongings will be kept with you at all times, but please leave jewelry and valuables home. Robes or gowns, slippers & towels will be provided upon your arrival if you so choose.